This item has been discontinued.
There are still some items available to buy from stock.
This stylish, yet practical, messenger bag is made with genuine British Millerain Waxed Cotton, making it waterproof and hardy to protect your possessions. With enough space to comfortably hold an A4 folder or your favourite book, the bag is spacious without being bulky. There is a handy zip compartment on the inside for your valuables and the magnetic fasteners are efficient for quick access.
Chera is British Millerain's signature wax cotton; soft to the touch, with durable wear and distinct aging qualities. Continuous wear over the years will produce a unique garment with distinct characteristics and increasing aesthetic appeal.
Traditional Wax garments cannot be washed or dry-cleaned. Always follow the garment manufacturers care instructions.
| Dimensions || Approx. 23cm x 20cm x 14cm (9.06 x 7.88 inches) |
| Materials || Outer Fabric: 100% Waxed Cotton. Lining: 95% polyester, 5% cotton. Other: 100% PU. |
|Points: || Buying this product will earn you 156 Scotweb Points per item |
|Delivery: || In stock ready to send next working day |
|Returns: || No Questions 30 Days - see Full Terms |
How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.
This product does not yet have any reviews. Earn 50
bonus Scotweb Points
for a review!