Available in wool, silk, or polyiscose, this is more than just a sleek undergarment. Our dapper gent's tartan wool waistcoat is a real dress focal point! Look formal even without a jacket at your next evening do, or just add a dignified wee touch to everyday wear. Tailored entirely from the finest fabrics, to the impeccable standards for which Balmoral are famous, this would be a versatile addition to any gent's wardrobe. With 2 welt pockets, 5 front buttons and a huge selection of available tartans, this is something special indeed.
|Images || |
| Dimensions: || Variable |
| Materials || Wool, Silk, or Polyviscose. Please allow up to an extra six weeks for delivery if you choose a woven to order material. |
|Measuring: || We ask for details as you choose options: Measuring Guide |
|Points: || Buying this product will earn you at least 177 Scotweb Points per item |
|Delivery: || Some options in stock, others in Dispatch in 3 to 5 weeks |
|Returns: || Non returnable - see Full Terms |
| Options: ||Chest Size (36" / 91.4 cm to 56" / 142.2 cm)57676 choices of material |
How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.