How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.
Luxury Tartan Tam
Ken Cormack , Northeast Ohio, USA
A wonderful, and whimsical addition to my wardrobe, I ordered this in a 10-oz Locharron weave. Couldn't be happier. The hat fits well, and the fabric breaths well. This hat keeps the chill off, without overheating.
Paul W , Australia
I bought this Luxury Tartan Tam to match with the other items made in the Orkney District Tartan, and what a wonderful choice, it perfectly matches and enhances the outfit as a whole. What wonderful quality and having it made in Scotland is just another benefit. So thank you Scotweb. Paul W. Weathersten J.P. "Down Under" AUSTRALIA
Showing 2 of 2 reviews