A finely woven stole to fit many moods. Elegant and warm, yet chic and versatile, this stole has to be felt to be believed. It is made from pure new wool and has combed fringing.
Accessorise your favourite black dress, or simply wrap up warm when out and about, a timeless essential. Available in a great range of traditionally woven single width tartans.
Please note that with some fabrics we may be able to offer discounts on multiple purchases, to efficiently use the required material.
|Images || |
| Dimensions: || Approx. 45cm x 180cm (17.73 x 70.92 inches) |
| Materials || 100% Pure New Wool. Please allow up to an extra six weeks for delivery if you choose a woven to order material. |
|Points: || Buying this product will earn you at least 198 Scotweb Points per item |
|Delivery: || Some options in stock, others in Dispatch in 1 to 2 weeks - Rush Orders |
|Returns: || Non returnable - see Full Terms |
How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.