This top quality formal evening wear outfit includes everything you need from head to toe, authentically made in Scotland, with a pair of traditional trews by Balmoral instead of a kilt. Ideal for weddings, formal dinners, and special events.
Add items to save more
The classic Prince Charlie trews outfit from our most popular range of highland dress, hand tailored by Balmoral - the name you know you can trust. This equally historic alternative to a kilt will look splendid whatever the occasion, and give the wearer a sophisticated air that will ensure they stand out. With classic tradition reflected in quality so perfectly, we know you won't find internationally renowned tailoring at this price anywhere else. As each piece is crafted to traditional Scottish standards, be confident that we would never dream of importing anything - unlike some of our competitors who often compromise Scottish heritage for cheap accessories.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for advice on choosing the best outfit. Or please Contact Us if you still aren't sure about anything at all. We're here to help! Click on the individual items listed for full product descriptions. Please note that the main illustration image may not show all items included.
|Points: || Buying this product will earn you at least 1155 Scotweb Points per item |
|Delivery: || Dispatch in 7 to 18 weeks |
|Returns: || No Questions 30 Days - see Full Terms |
How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.
Where can I find more in-depth information about kilts & tartans?
Scotweb’s MD, Dr Nicholas J Fiddes, has written a free illustrated e-book, as a gift to help kilt lovers everywhere. In simple non-technical language it covers every aspect of buying a kilt, choosing your tartan, and accessorising an outfit for every occasion.
As a Governor of the Scottish Tartans Authority, and founder of the world’s first company to market kilts on the Internet (yes, Scotweb) no one is better qualified to offer such advice. Impartial and objective, this is a personal work and is not a Scotweb publication.
Click here to go to the download page
Video: Classic Prince Charlie Formal Jacket & Vest
Video: How to Wear a Full Formal Kilt Outfit, step by step guide
Classic Prince Charlie Trews Outfit
Derren , Queensland AUS
Well I finally saved up for the whole shebang so who else would I go to but scotweb? Once again you've not let me down. Superb from top to bottom. The trews especially are a b****** work of art! I seriously doubt there's a shop within a thousand miles of me that could produce anything like this quality. Looking forward to the first serious outing at Christmas!
Showing 1 of 1 reviews