This classic Jacobite outfit does traditional Celtic dress in unmistakable style. The waistcoat and shirt add very sexy authenticity to classic outfit.
Wool-Rich Kilt Hose
Specify sizes or options
Or remove this item from outfit
Removing the Socks does not affect your discount
Add items to save more
You'll be the envy of every admiring eye wherever you show up in this superb Jacobean kilt outfit. Never before has tradition been reflected in quality so perfectly, and we know you won't find internationally renowned tailoring at this price anywhere else. With each piece crafted to traditional standards, be confident that we would never dream of importing anything - unlike some of our competitors who often compromise Scottish heritage for cheap accessories. Choose your own tartan from our unrivaled range of the world's finest weavers, and let Balmoral make you look and feel magnificent.See our Frequently Asked Questions for advice on choosing the right ourfit for the right occasion. Or please Contact Us if you still aren't sure about anything at all. We're here to help! Click on the individual items listed for full product descriptions. Please note that the main illustration image may not show all items included.
|Points: || Buying this product will earn you at least 1445 Scotweb Points per item |
|Delivery: || Dispatch in 3 to 5 weeks - Rush Orders |
|Returns: || No Questions 30 Days - see Full Terms |
How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.
Where can I find more in-depth information about kilts & tartans?
Scotweb’s MD, Dr Nicholas J Fiddes, has written a free illustrated e-book, as a gift to help kilt lovers everywhere. In simple non-technical language it covers every aspect of buying a kilt, choosing your tartan, and accessorising an outfit for every occasion.
As a Governor of the Scottish Tartans Authority, and founder of the world’s first company to market kilts on the Internet (yes, Scotweb) no one is better qualified to offer such advice. Impartial and objective, this is a personal work and is not a Scotweb publication.
Click here to go to the download page
Video: Chieftain Waistcoat Vest in Pure New Barathea Wool
Video: How to Measure for a Traditional 8 Yard Kilt
Video: How to Wear a Full Formal Kilt Outfit, step by step guide
Video: Jacobite Kilt Outfit & Chieftain Waistcoat in Barathea Wool
Video: Traditional 8 Yard Classic Kilt by Balmoral Kilts
Classic Jacobite Kilt Outfit, with Chieftain vest
This product does not yet have any reviews. Earn 50
bonus Scotweb Points
for a review!