This made-to-measure boy's kilt has full pleating and double fringe just like the adult version. It comes fully lined and has two sporran/belt loops at the back with chunky leather straps.
Perfect for a formal event, it can be dressed up with a classically tailored Prince Charlie jacket or create a casual, weekend look with a warm Aran jumper. However you decide to accessorise it, you can be sure that your boy will love having his very own, tailor-made kilt.
Dry clean only.
|Images || Sinclair Dress |
| Materials || 100% Pure New Wool. |
|Measuring: || We ask for details as you choose options: Measuring Guide |
| ||This item is exempt from sales tax. |
|Points: || Buying this product will earn you at least 212 Scotweb Points per item |
|Delivery: || Some options in stock, others in Dispatch in 3 to 5 weeks - Rush Orders |
|Returns: || Non returnable - see Full Terms |
| Options: || |
- Kilt waist (16" / 40.6 cm to 27" / 68.6 cm)
- Kilt seat (16" / 40.6 cm to 36" / 91.4 cm)
- Kilt length (8" / 20.3 cm to 24" / 61.0 cm)
- 56810 choices of material
How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.
Where can I find more in-depth information about kilts & tartans?
Scotweb’s MD, Dr Nicholas J Fiddes, has written a free illustrated e-book, as a gift to help kilt lovers everywhere. In simple non-technical language it covers every aspect of buying a kilt, choosing your tartan, and accessorising an outfit for every occasion.
As a Governor of the Scottish Tartans Authority, and founder of the world’s first company to market kilts on the Internet (yes, Scotweb) no one is better qualified to offer such advice. Impartial and objective, this is a personal work and is not a Scotweb publication.
Click here to go to the download page