Add items to this package and save even more.
Our top-selling classic Argyll kilt highlandwear package, with luxury accessories specified to the very highest standards. With its restrained cut and impressive detailing, you'll convey a moderate formality suitable for almost any occasion, but with the quietly impressive sophistication bestowed by such superbly created finishing details.
The quality of garments and accessories is simply outstanding. The kilt, jacket and vest are all hand-tailored in Scotland by Balmoral -- with the exemplary quality standards for which this label is famous. And we've searched out the very finest accessories to give you the confidence of knowing your outfit is beyond compare. It's all locally produced for us -- we never sell the imported copycat products that always disappoint. So you can be sre of looking your best, in the very best of authentic Scottish heritage.
So how can we do all this at such low prices, when you could easily pay double or more for anything comparable elsewhere? The secret lies in Scotweb's highly efficient business systems, slashing overheads and waste, and the volume of goods we purchase. We cut the costs you don't need, to deliver the world's finest products and highly trained service that you do.
You may change your outfit in almost any way, while enjoying the deep discount on all our packages. In the next few pages we'll guide you through all your choices. The final price will reflect your chosen tartan, and if you personalise the suggested package to your own needs.
The main illustration image may differ from current package contents. Click on the individual items listed for full product descriptions. Or see our Kilts FAQ for more help.
If anything isn't clear, please email us, or call (toll-free for most customers). We are delighted to advise in any way, and we can even place the entire order for you if that helps.
|Points: || Buying this product will earn you at least 2199 Scotweb Points per item |
|Delivery: || Dispatch in 3 to 5 weeks - Rush Orders |
|Returns: || No Questions 30 Days - see Full Terms |
How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.
Where can I find more in-depth information about kilts & tartans?
Scotweb’s MD, Dr Nicholas J Fiddes, has written a free illustrated e-book, as a gift to help kilt lovers everywhere. In simple non-technical language it covers every aspect of buying a kilt, choosing your tartan, and accessorising an outfit for every occasion.
As a Governor of the Scottish Tartans Authority, and founder of the world’s first company to market kilts on the Internet (yes, Scotweb) no one is better qualified to offer such advice. Impartial and objective, this is a personal work and is not a Scotweb publication.
Click here to go to the download page
Video: How to Measure for a Traditional 8 Yard Kilt
Video: How to Wear a Full Formal Kilt Outfit, step by step guide
Video: Luxury Argyll Semi-Formal Kilt Outfit
Video: Luxury Traditional Argyll Vest, or Waistcoat
Video: Traditional 8 Yard Classic Kilt by Balmoral Kilts
Classic Argyll Kilt Outfit with Luxury accessories
This product does not yet have any reviews. Earn 50
bonus Scotweb Points
for a review!