These top quality shoes are made in classic brogue style with standard length laces and tongues for classy and versatile shoes.
Whether you'll wear these with your suit to work or with your kilt for a great highland look, you can rest assured that the genuine leather uppers and expert craftsmanship will make these shoes a pleasure to wear. These are also the best type of brogues to wear with trews.
The leather uppers are subtly decorated for classic, but unmistakable style that will suit almost any outfit.
How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.
Where can I find more in-depth information about kilts & tartans?
Scotweb’s MD, Dr Nicholas J Fiddes, has written a free illustrated e-book, as a gift to help kilt lovers everywhere. In simple non-technical language it covers every aspect of buying a kilt, choosing your tartan, and accessorising an outfit for every occasion.
As a Governor of the Scottish Tartans Authority, and founder of the world’s first company to market kilts on the Internet (yes, Scotweb) no one is better qualified to offer such advice. Impartial and objective, this is a personal work and is not a Scotweb publication.
Click here to go to the download page
Video: How to Wear a Full Formal Kilt Outfit, step by step guide
Brown Daywear Brogues
This product does not yet have any reviews. Earn 50
bonus Scotweb Points
for a review!