Celebrate tradition and enjoy true comfort when outdoors, in the world's finest kilt and hand-knits, along with superb accessories.
Specify sizes or options
Or remove this item from outfit
Removing the Sporran Flask does not affect your discount
Add items to save more
Our Bespoke Hiker kilt outfit is ideal walking wear, for the customer who demands the very finest. Suitable for almost any casual occasion, the Bespoke Argyll kilt outfit says you don't ever settle for second best. Hand tailored with incomparable attention to detail, this exquisitely made-to-measure outfit comes with the founder's monogram discreetly adorning each key garment, affirming his hand in every classic detail.
The kilt will be made to measure for you by Manley Richardson -- Scotland's finest highlandwear outfitters -- and in the finest bespoke tradition you can specify any detail exactly as you wish. Then every other accessory in this comprehensive package is selected for you from the finest local artisans and craftspeople. And the woollens are individually hand-knitted the old fashioned way, using top quality yarns on real knitting needles, by our team of expert local knitters. So you can be confident of looking your best, in the very best of authentic Scottish heritage.
But product quality is only half the story. When buying a Manley Richardson package, Scotweb is on hand as your personal outfitter, ready to help supply your garments exactly as you desire. Any detail of your kilt and jacket can be specified exactly as you wish, and you can pick any accessories from our unrivaled range. Our customer service staff are the best trained in the business, and will gladly assist with any request.
In the next few pages we'll guide you through all your choices. The final price will reflect your chosen tartan, and if you personalise the suggested package to your own needs.
The main illustration image may differ from current package contents. Click on the individual items listed for full product descriptions. Or see our Kilts FAQ for more help.
If anything isn't clear, please email us, or call (toll-free for most customers). We are delighted to advise in any way, and we can even place the entire order for you if that helps.
How do I buy items from this site?
We try to make our site easy to use, even for a complex purchase like a kilt outfit. No membership is necessary. And we deliver worldwide.
The basic process is explained below. But if you find it hard for any reason, just contact us and we will be happy to either advise you or else place your order for you. (Calls from the UK or North America are free!)
We divide the buying process into two main stages:
1. Select products & Add to Basket
- Find your product
- Optional: specify fabric, sizes, etc.(Choose Options button, top right)
- Add item to your Basket (Add to Basket button, top right)
- (Repeat, to add more items)
- Adjust quantities in Shopping Basket (if required)
2. From Basket, proceed to Check Out
- Go to the Checkout (Checkout Now button, in Basket)
- Specify Delivery Address and Shipping Method
- Specify Payment details
You will find much more help with how to navigate our site, how to choose products, about our customer services, and much more in our fully searchable Information Centre which is linked at the top of every page.
I need more advice - how can I get help?
We have three main ways of giving you extra information:
1. all around our site you’ll see little ‘info’ icons (like this: ) with help relevant to the place you see it; clicking one will normally pop up a help box, keeping you on the same page;
2. we have a large, fully searchable, Information Centre, linked at the top of every page, covering product advice, customer services, site navigation, and much more; try searching for the topic of your query (e.g. “returns”).
3. our customer service team is only an email or phone call away, and we even have toll-free lines from the UK and North America; so don’t hesitate to contact us, however trivial or complex your query.
Where can I find more in-depth information about kilts & tartans?
Scotweb’s MD, Dr Nicholas J Fiddes, has written a free illustrated e-book, as a gift to help kilt lovers everywhere. In simple non-technical language it covers every aspect of buying a kilt, choosing your tartan, and accessorising an outfit for every occasion.
As a Governor of the Scottish Tartans Authority, and founder of the world’s first company to market kilts on the Internet (yes, Scotweb) no one is better qualified to offer such advice. Impartial and objective, this is a personal work and is not a Scotweb publication.
Click here to go to the download page
Video: How to Wear a Full Formal Kilt Outfit, step by step guide
Bespoke Hiker Kilt Outfit
This product does not yet have any reviews. Earn 50
bonus Scotweb Points
for a review!